adwords;
We've Moved! Our New Address is 856 S White Horse Pike, Suite 4, Hammonton, NJ 08037

icon-heating-coolingWe Upgrade Heating and Cooling Equipment

Does My Heating and Cooling Equipment Need to be Upgraded?

We install and replace high efficiency heating and cooling equipment including:

  • High Efficiency Single Stage Furnaces
  • High Efficiency Multi Stage Furnaces
  • High Efficiency Boilers
  • High Efficiency Combination Boilers
  • High Efficiency Heat Pumps
  • High Efficiency Mini Splits
  • High Efficiency A/C Systems

Upgrading to a high efficiency heating and cooling system is an effective way to save money on home energy as well as achieve greater comfort.

Understanding the “Efficiency Rating” of Your Furnace or Boiler

The efficiency of a central furnace or boiler is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). This measurement is used to determine how efficient the mechanical is in converting the energy in its fuel to heat over the course of a year.

For example: A unit that is about 10-15 years old having an AFUE of about 80%.

So what does that mean?

It means that the unit is converting 80% or less of the fuel energy into heat. The remaining 20% of the fuel energy that you’re paying for is escaping through your chimney or elsewhere!

In comparison, modern high efficiency furnaces and boilers have an AFUE of around 95%. This means that 95% of fuel energy is used to heat your home, with only 5% of the fuel energy being lost through your chimney or elsewhere.

This enormous leap in efficiency can be attributed to recent improvements in engineering and technology. And with an AFUE of 95%, upgrading or replacing your older unit with a new high efficiency furnace or boiler will immediately start saving you energy and money.

Benefits of High Efficiency Heating and Cooling Systems

  • Increase in Comfort
  • Decrease in Utility Bills
  • Decrease in Environmental Impact
  • Improvement in Indoor Air Quality
  • Achievement of Sustainable Living

We Properly Size and Install High Efficiency Heating and Cooling Systems

Did you know? ENERGY STAR finds that nearly half of all heating and cooling equipment in homes in the U.S. never perform to its advertised capacity and efficiency due to incorrect installation. The result is that homeowners are likely paying higher operating costs than needed over the life of the equipment!

Whether you are installing a new system or replacing your existing heating and cooling equipment, installing equipment properly is essential to getting the best performance, which is why you can place your trust in The Insulation-Heating & Cooling Group.

The Insulation-Heating & Cooling Group will size your heating and cooling equipment correctly and our certified installers will install it correctly. Our professional installers will not only install a new heating and cooling system in your home but they will help you make the heating and cooling choice that is right for you, your home, and your family’s lifestyle.

The Manual J Methodology

Our HVAC designers use the ACCA’s Manual J as their first step in designing a new or replacing and old heating and cooling system. By following this crucial methodology, our HVAC designers are able to accurately determine how much heat is lost through your home’s exterior during the cooler months, as well as how much heat is gained through your home’s exterior during the warmer months. We’re able to analyze all aspects of the thermal characteristics of every wall, floor, ceiling, door and window. In addition, our HVAC load calculation also takes into consideration other important considerations such as your home’s geographic location, orientation to the sun, envelope tightness, duct leakage, lights and appliances.

Why You Should Choose Us for Your High-Efficiency Heating and Cooling Installations

The Insulation-Heating & Group understands the specific heating and cooling needs of your New Jersey home. We will listen to your needs and install your new furnace, boiler, heat pump, or a/c system correctly to maximize performance and efficiency. We also offer extended parts and labor warranties.

As a TOP Ten Contractor with Home Performance with Energy Star and a Century Club Award Winner…

The Insulation-Heating & Cooling Group can offer incentives and rebates through the New Jersey Clean Energy Program up to $4,000.00 as well as manufacturer and TIG rebates and incentives up to $1,000.00 for a potential cost reduction amount of $5,000.00. We’re here to help you save energy, money and the environment! Qualifications do apply for these offerings.

Schedule Your Home Energy Audit with A BPI Auditor

Start saving energy and money! When you’re ready to receive a professional energy audit, schedule yours with The Insulation-Heating & Cooling Group. As a BPI Accredited Contractor, we provide Southern and Central New Jersey homeowners with trusted professional and honest advice.